Intown Business Creators-Coalition
Intown Business Creators-Coalition (formerly known as the South Fulton Business Coalition) is a firm that specializes in assisting and supporting small businesses, entrepreneurs, and community organizations in converting their dreams into reality. We don't sell nor promote pie in the sky ideas, endless planning, nor keep clients in a constant cycle of co-dependency. We want to see those who we work with execute their plans to create a sustainable and profitable venture. The end goal we have for our clients is for them to think long term and legacy. Given that many consultants are out of reach and price for many serious business owners who want to achieve next level status, we provide a variety of affordable solutions and remedies. Our solutions include realistic and achievable trade and marketing plans that are executable and tailored to their current situation.
The Entrepreneur's Office was created in 2009 by Dominique Huff. The show was a place for small business owners to obtain common sense knowledge to running, building and maintaining a business. On select occasions, special guests sit with us to talk!
- Business Blueprints (business plans)
- Business To Business Networking Group
- Business to Business Marketing Events
- Business To Community Marketing Events
- Business Conception Assessment
- Mini-Business Plan
- Marketing Blueprint (marketing plans)
- Mini-Marketing Plan
- Sales Strategies
- Business Accountability Advisement
- Non-Profit/Community Organization/College Student Group Fundraising Plans
- Non-Profit/Community Organization/College Student Group Program Development
Great business plan services
Intown Business Creators-Coalition helped create a solid business plan for my web development and branding company. It helped me see areas to improve and provides direction for the new year and following. Dominique is very knowledgeable and it was great working with him. I plan to continue working with Intown and highly recommend them!